Meezan Financial Planning Fund (Aggressive)

 A fund that provides its investors high expected return on their investment by investing in top performing funds
Islamic


  • Scheme Details

    The main objective of this scheme is to seek the high returns on your investment by investing minimum of 65% in Equity and the remaining 35% net assets in Fixed Income Funds.

  • Features

    - First Shariah compliant open-end fund of fund scheme in Pakistan

    - A fund that provides you consistent returns on your investment

    - Impressive previous record of performance

    - Start your investment with Just Rs. 5000

    - Managed by experienced and only Shariah compliant Company in Pakistan

  • Why invest in this fund?

    A fund which offers you high return on your investment on high risk by investing in top performer funds. Also this is the first shariah compliant fund that provides you Halal profit on your investments.

  • Eligibility

    Online account opening

    - Age Limit: Above 18 years 

    - Information required: CNIC, Bank Account Number, Mobile phone and email address

Fund Highlights

Fund Size Fund Size:Rs. 337 Million Age Age: 9 years 1 m
Since 11 Apr 2013
Front Load Front Load:2% Exit Load Exit Load:Nil
Benchmark Management Fee: 1% Min. Investment Min. Investment:

Rs. 5000

Invest Now

Fund's Risk Profile

Investors understand that their principal will be
at High risk


Fund Details

  • Fund Type

    Open-end Islamic Fund of Fund

  • Fund Size

    337 Million

  • Fund Rating

    -

  • AMC Rating

    AM1

  • Launch Date

    11 April 2013

  • Front End Load

    2%

  • Exit Load

    Nil

  • Management / Admin Fee

    1%

  • Redemption / Withdraw Charges

    -

  • Tax Benefits

    Yes

Fund Performance

Validity Date 18 May 2022

  • Daily Nav

    75.1952

  • 1 month Nav

    (6.99)

  • 15 Days Nav

    0.46

  • Month To Date

    (4.66)

  • 3 Month

    (5.83)

  • 6 Month

    (7.78)

  • 1 Year

    (2.07)

  • Year To Date

    (4.17)

  • 3 Year

    0.34

  • 5 Year

    16.11


Asset & Portfolio Allocation


Asset Allocation
Asset Allocation

Equity/Index Funds

Income/Money Market Funds

Cash

Company Holdings
Company Holdings
SECTOR HOLDINGS
SECTOR HOLDINGS


Other Fund Products from


 
 


 
 


 
 




RISK DISCLAIMER: All the information at our website is publically available information and being taken from the related Fund Manager Reports and Asset Management Companies. Mawazna.com does not offer any financial or investment advisory services and works as an impartial digital information aggregator and comparison website only for the investment products including mutual funds. Mawazna.com does not take any responsibility of the Fund Performances. Please note that all investments in Mutual Funds are subject to market risks and the Net Asset Value (NAV) of these funds may up or down based on market conditions. Past performance of these funds should not be considered as an indication or guarantee of future performance and no representation or warranty, experes or implied, is made regarding future performance. Mawazna.com provides mutual funds information for indicative and illustraiton purpose only and investor will be redirected to Asset Management Company websites to open an account with them as per Investor's convenience. All Investors should make their own appraisal or the investment opportunity and consult their own financial, legal and other professional advisors before any subscriptions. Mawazna.com takes no responsibility of their investment decisions.