Student travel insurance is a protection for students against multiple risks when studying abroad. The travel insurance covers medical expenses, travel-related risks, and baggage loss of the insured. As a student, you do not get your travel expenses covered and get the benefits of cashless hospitalization under this plan. Student travel insurance is vital for students to ensure peace of mind during their stay for study purposes. You can buy student travel insurance smoothly and quickly through Mawazna.com in Pakistan.
If you are studying and living out of Pakistan, student travel insurance provides you protection against some significant risks so that you can continue your study without any interruptions. As medical expenses are pretty exorbitant in foreign countries, a student travel insurance policy helps you save your money. In addition to this, costs arising due to illness and emergency hospitalization are covered. Your student travel insurance provides coverage against loss of passport, tuition fee (up to a specific limit), and loss of checked-in baggage.
The following are the key inclusions of a student travel insurance plan:
- Avail coverage for hospitalization, emergency medical expenses, permanent disability, accidental death, and repatriation of mortal remains
- Get coverage for loss of passport, loss of checked-in baggage, and travel or stay of an immediate family member
- Avail coverage for tuition fee up to a certain limit
- Get coverage for a trip to the Schengen states and worldwide for study purposes
The following are the key exclusions of student travel insurance plans:
- Compensation for loss of credit card, personal liability, trip cancellation, baggage delay, and flight delay are not covered
- Expenses arising for any pre-existing medical conditions, self-inflicted injury, and personal accident such as suicide are not covered
- No coverage for the cost of passport renewal, recovery of passport that is left unattended, and loss or theft of a passport that is not reported to the Police, local embassy, issuance authority, or consulate within 24 hours
- No compensation for losses due to punitive damages, invasion, terrorism, fines, penalties, confiscation, and detention by authorities
Mawazna.com is Pakistan's fastest-growing digital insurance marketplace where you can purchase a student travel insurance plan without any hassle. The platform is used to compare student travel insurance plans of all the authorized major insurance companies in the country. You can purchase your student travel insurance through Mawazna.com instantly by the following steps:
Adamjee Insurance, UIC Pakistan, TPL Insurance, Habib Insurance, Jubilee General Insurance, Pak-Qatar General Takaful, and SPI Insurance offer student travel insurance plans in Pakistan.
Q: What are the payment methods to buy student travel insurance?
Answer: You can pay for your student travel insurance online through Mawazna.com. In addition to this, you can make a bank deposit or pay the premium through a cheque in the company's name.
Q: How to save on student travel insurance?
Answer: Savings play a crucial role during your stay abroad for study purposes. You can select a comparison platform like Mawazna.com to compare the student insurance plans of all the major insurance companies in Pakistan and choose the plan that offers maximum savings.
Q: How much time is required to purchase a student travel insurance plan?
Answer: You can purchase your student travel insurance plan instantly through Mawazna.com upon paying its premium.
Q: How to cancel my student travel insurance plan?
Answer: You can cancel your student travel insurance plan by calling the company directly.
Q: How to renew my student travel insurance plan?
Answer: You can not renew your travel insurance plan while being abroad. To get a new plan, get in touch with the team at Mawazna.com.