Askari Motor Insurance, commonly known as Askari Car Insurance, aims to protect your vehicle against any uncertainties. It covers your vehicle against damages due to accident, natural calamities, terrorism, strikes, third-party liability, etc. Askari Car Insurance consists of Private Comprehensive Car Insurance and Commercial Vehicle Insurance.
When you are buying your private vehicle, the first thing you need to do is to insure it. The Private Comprehensive Car Insurance by Askari Car Insurance provides a complete cover to your car against any damage for your peace of mind.
The key features of the Private Comprehensive Car Insurance are the following:
- The policy covers loss or damage to the vehicle incurred through accident by external means, theft, burglary, housebreaking, riots, terrorism, self-ignition, explosion, strikes, malicious acts, flood, landslide, earthquake, storm, rockslide, and transit by road or rail
- Askari Car Insurance covers your legal liability against property damage and bodily injury of the third party in the event of an accident
- Personal accident cover for accidental injuries or death to a driver can also be included in the policy
Commercial Vehicle Insurance by Askari Car Insurance is designed to protect your commercial vehicle for your business's smooth continuation. The policy takes the financial burden off your shoulders arising from damages due to accidental loss, personal injury, third-party liability, property damage, and death.
The following are the key features of the commercial vehicle insurance policy:
- Any loss or damage to the vehicle done due to terrorism, accident, strikes, flood, storm, housebreaking, natural calamities, self-ignition, etc.
- Third-party liability is covered in the policy for your benefit
- You can include personal accident cover in the policy
The Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy by Askari Car Insurance includes the following exclusions:
- The policy does not provide you cover against general aging, wear and tear of the vehicle
- Damage done to the vehicle by someone who does not hold a valid driving license is not covered in the policy
- A car breakdown due to any electrical or mechanical issues is not covered
- Coverage against damages by a person driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and liquor are not covered
- The losses and damages done to the vehicle outside Pakistan are covered in the policy
Buying Askari Car Insurance has become easier to believe in Pakistan through Mawazna.com, one of its leading digital insurance marketplaces. The digital platform allows you to compare the country's top car insurance companies' car insurance policies. You need to provide the essential information about the vehicle, and we arrange the policy for you.
Q: What coverages are offered by Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: Askari Car Insurance offers you Private Comprehensive Car Insurance and Commercial Vehicle Insurance coverages against any risk to your vehicle. It provides coverage against accidents, burglary, theft, fire explosion, self-ignition, natural calamities, etc.
Q: What rates are charged by Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: You can know the rates of Askari Car Insurance by visiting Mawazna.com car insurance comparison platform and can also buy your Askari Car Insurance using that service.
Q: Where can I get insurance for Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: You can buy your Askari Car Insurance in a hassle-free way through Mawazna.com.
Q: Where can I compare Askari Car Insurance rates with other Insurance Companies?
Answer: You can compare the rates of Askari Car Insurance and other car insurance competitors at Mawazna.com.
Q: How to claim Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: You can file any claim directly to Askari Car Insurance by providing your policy number, personal identification, car details, police report, and car damage details to the company. Mawazna.com can assist you with claim submissions in a hassle-free way. However, the claims are handled entirely by Askari Insurance only.
Q: How to renew Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: You can renew your Askari Car Insurance quickly through Mawazna.com. You can get in touch with team Mawazna at least 30 days before your current policy expired. Team Mawazna will help you to get the best available deal for your next year's car insurance.
Q: Are there any discounts offered for Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: To know about Askari Car Insurance's discounts, you need to visit Mawazna.com frequently. We keep you updated about all the discount offers when buying your car insurance policy.
Q: How can I pay the premium to get my car insured by Askari Insurance?
Answer: You can pay the premium of your Askari Car Insurance through bank deposit, online deposit, and through a cheque to the company.
Q: How can I cancel my policy for Askari Car Insurance?
Answer: You can cancel the Askari Car Insurance policy by calling the helpline of Askari Insurance.