This is a fact that no matter if you have purchased a new car or a pre-owned vehicle, it is always prone to wear and tear. There is also the impending danger of accidents wherein you will have to bear the cost of damages. Therefore, one of your most important responsibilities as a car owner happens to be getting the vehicle insured. Another fact – when it comes to buying or renewing car insurance, most people would prefer the lowest price possible. But the cheapest insurance cover might not be the best option for you as it won’t necessarily provide you the protection that you actually need. This article will help you compare car insurance quotes online in Pakistan to find a policy that fits your needs.
Beyond the requirements of customary liability and a basic level of statutory accident benefits, Pakistani drivers need to learn about optional benefits and limitations while they compare car insurance (Some of the comprehensive products cover such elements so review the policy terms carefully):
- Increased personal liability: Having this cover may help you bear any legal fees required to defend you if you are prosecuted due to an accident.
- Increased accident benefits: This will replace your income in case you face a disability or inability to work for a time period, post being in a car accident.
- Emergency roadside service: You may need it whenever your car breaks down. It covers your car and whoever was driving as an added benefit of your insurance policy.
- Family protection coverage: You can add it to your policy as it provides additional benefits for co-passengers in case they get injured from an accident in your car
- Loss of Use: In the event, your vehicle is stolen or lost, it will cover alternate transportation, at the choice of the claims adjuster.
So you see, there are many aspects related to car insurance that you might not have known about. Therefore, it is advisable to do your due diligence, compare quotes and pick a worthy insurance policy in Pakistan by making a thorough comparison online at Mawazna.com. [Mawazna Karein Apne Liye, Apno key Liye].